COVID-19 - Return to Training Information
In response to the state government moving to phase 2 the WAFC has confirmed that junior football training can resume under strict conditions and protocols from Monday May 18.
- Return to training protocols come into effect from May 18.
- Training can resume in groups no larger than 20. (includes coaches and any helpers)
- Strictly No Contact - All training is to remain non-contact
- Footballs are permitted, training equipment such as weights, tackling bags are not.
- Strict hygiene protocols need to be followed
- NO access to change rooms, gym or club rooms
- Groups must train on allocated areas of an oval, no cross over of training groups can occur.
- Maximum of 2 groups per oval
- Social distancing rules still apply
- A register of participants must be kept of all training sessions
- Clubs must complete return to training checklist and coaches have on-line training
- WAFC recommends the use of the COVID-19 App for all participants
Please click the links below to access WAFC Return to Training resources
All coaches, assistant coaches, trainers must complete this training
Coaches and Assistant Coaches need to register on coach.afl prior to the start of training.
Once you complete the registration process and have created a coaching profile, you need to link your profile to the club by selecting Mt Lawley Inglewood JFC as your club (Centrals Conference)
All coaches assistant coaches and team managers need to have a SportsTG Passport account and have the SportsTG passport account given permission to access your team by the the Club Register.
See this support article on How to signup for a SportsTG Passport Account
Once you have signed up for a SportsTG Passport account please email the club registrar email@example.com with the email address you used to signup and the name of the team you are managing / coaching